Reform the FIP
Time for a Change
The FIP “Fédération Internationale de Philatélie” has looked after stamp collectors and philatelists since it was founded on 18th June 1926.
It has grown from a society of a handful European Philatelic Federations to an international Federation with a network throughout the world.
- 95 Regular Members (National Philatelic Federations)
- 3 Associated Members (Continental Federations)
- Promotional Members (a new type of Membership for Postal Administrations)
Many of us think that it has lost its way, and that it doesn’t have a clear sense of direction or identity.
The Friends of the FIP believe that without change there is no future. So, see what we are saying, and if you would like to be part of the change, register and support us. We need a common programme, so say what you think. There’s plenty of room for debate.
Follow the links on the left for more.
The stamps are all people who were not afraid of challenge or change. Click on an image for more information.
Agents of Change would be a great subject for a thematic exhibit.
Register your interest, and say what you think. click here to register
- Organisation name: Friends of the FIP
- Address: Identity Protect Limited, PO Box 795, Godalming, Surrey GU7 9GA, United Kingdom: Phone: +44 (0)14833 07527
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- This site is registered and maintained by Chris King
- The organisation is an unincorporated body